Eligibility Criteria & Documents Required
Eligibility: students who have passed in B. Sc may apply
The documents needed for the admission to first year of engineering are as follows:-
Your own passport size photographs duly signed by you ( attested by you)
- Photo copies of your Marks sheet (XII)
- Certificate of passing boards from the concerned board. (It's not the mark sheet)
- Date of birth certificate (Xth class certificate)
- Character certificate from the school.
- Certificate for reserved category (only if applicable)
- Demand Draft from nationalized bank at the time of admission.
- Migration certificate from concerned school.
Keep all the originals with you at the time of admission.
- View Syllabus Kala Amb
*Available at both campus.
If you prefer to return an application form by post, download an application form and return the completed paper application
forms together with the required documentation to:
Information and Advice
For further information about any of our programs, Contact our offices at
IITT SOCIETY: SCO 914, NAC, MANIMAJRA,
TEL: 0172-2731964, 2735448
IITT SOCIETY: PLOT NO. 59, INDUSTRIAL AREA, PHASE - I,
TEL: 0172-5048564, 5048565, 08288031901
Fax: 0172-2560247, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION & CONTACT OFFICE
119, INDRAPRAKASH BUILDING, 21, BARAKHAMBA ROAD, CONNAUGHT PLACE, NEW DELHI-110001,