The IITT experience takes place both within and outside the classroom to give you an edge over the competitive industry requirements by nurturing creativity and innovation through challenging project work, participative learning and providing an environment conducive to sparking ideas and how to translate those ideas into reality. With internationally benchmarked curricula, innovative pedagogy, experiential learning, and 15+ foreign tie-ups for equitable and affordable quality education, IITT is poised to establish itself as one of the pioneering brand in providing quality education by redefining education beyond the traditional boundaries.
Placements in major corporations have become hallmark of the education at IITT. Our students have been placed in organizations such as Infosys, WIPRO, CQU Australia, Ericsson, Exinex, Sapient, Airtel, Reliance etc.
Click here to contact placements @ IITT.
Very Important Guidelines for Campus Recruitment – 2014 Passout Batch
- It is the prime responsibility of all the students to check regular updates on the website. All the information will be uploaded on this portal only.
- Placement Process : All companies generally follow the following process <
- Presentation about the Company & Job Profile (PPT)
- Written Exam (Aptitude / Technical Test)
- Group Discussion (10 to 12 Students)
- Technical Interview (One to One)
- HR Interview & Verification of Documents
- Students will be given a choice to back out after the Presentation (PPT) of the company. No student will be allowed to back out from the company after clearing the 1st round (i.e Written test). If any student found missing after the written test he / she will be strictly debarred from the entire placement season.
- All students need to ensure that they are meeting the eligibility criteria of the company as mentioned in the portal. All marksheets are checked at the time of joining and if company founds that you have manipulated your marks / documents at the time of Campus Recruitment your job offer will be terminated and your name will be blacklisted forever.
- All Students need to ensure that their Data is correctly entered at their respective CRC / IIC office. If there are any changes then they need to contact their Placement Officer immediately.
- Students have to ensure that they report on time as mentioned in the portal. Students coming late will be strictly disallowed to appear in that process.
- Students have to wear business formals for every recruitment process. Students wearing casuals during recruitment process will be sent back.
- Students always have to carry one folder with them containing Hard Board, Marksheets, Certificates, Passport Size Photos, Resumes & Stationery items.
- All students have to compulsorily carry their College I-Cards with them. Without I-card no students will be allowed to enter inside examination hall.
- Every student will be given one Unique Campus ID No. which they always need to carry with them.
- Students are not allowed to contact Company / HR Delegates directly for any reason. If they are facing any problem they have to first contact their Placement Officer (CRC / IIC) and discuss their problem with them.
- Students have to arrange their own transport during campus recruitments.
- IITT strictly follows "One Students One Job Policy". But Students from Core branches will be given one additional job opportunity in their core domain. (For Eg. If any Mechanical student is placed in an IT company he / she will also be allowed to appear in his / her core companies till he gets one final job offer, similar rule is applicable for EC, ET, Civil, Biotech & IC students).
- Many a times it can happen that campus recruitment process can stretch till late night. All students have to inform this to their parents and should arrange their own transportation.
- Mobile phones have to be switched off inside examination rooms / auditorium.
- Strict discipline need to be followed by every student during the recruitment process. Any students found misbehaving or during misconduct will be debarred from the entire placement season.